Friday, November 20, 2009

High School Girls Retreat


This past weekend I was able to be a leader for our High School girls retreat that was in Carlsbad. It was at a church called North Coast Calvary Chapel, the church was beautiful! It overlooked the ocean and mountains. The conference was called Unveiling. It was a really fun 24 hours conference. I got to be in a hotel room with my small group girls who are juniors in high school. They are teaching me so much! But it was also a huge blessing to be able to be with other Moms who went as leaders and just sit and talk with them and listen to their wisdom. Here are some pictures to recap the weekend.

My girls on the morning of the 2nd day. Left to right Jenna, Callie, and Hailey.


We all got henna tattoos for free! Can you guess which one is mine? (Faith Hope Love, the one on the right side)




No comments:

Post a Comment