Thursday, October 8, 2009

Improv Ice Show


So there was this random Improv Skating night that Tina got tickets for and asked me to invite some friends! So I invited Candace and sister Aubrey to come. The Goo Goo Dolls performed live and then there were lots of Olympic Ice Skaters there too.

Aubrey and I started the night excited!



It was a sister sandwich with Candace and Aubrey. They were the bread and I was the meat.




Gangsta vests.




One of my childhood heros Kristi Yamaguchi hosted the night! Love her!




Nancy Kerrigan my other childhood hero. I wanted to be her. I didn't even know she was going to be there but I almost cried when she came onto the ice! Such a dream come true!




This was the finale!




Tina! Thanks for getting us the tickets and a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment